Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last.fm firefox plugin rocks!

I have heard about all the hoopla about last.fm and the kind of music it plays.. I have never tried it out until today.. there is a plugin available for firefox for last.fm which allows you to play last.fm from firefox. Curious, i just checked out the plugin on my firefox 3.0.2 browser. And i have to admit that this last.fm thingy absolutely rocks. Last.fm looks very similar to what pandora started out to be.. But maybe with a bit more of features (i could be wrong.. its been ages since i checked out pandora) Pandora is not available outside to US (something similar to hulu). So, i guess i dont have a chance anyways..

Now, since i like last.fm so much, i searched out an installer that can play last.fm on my nokia N78 S60 3rd edition mobile phone too.. Cant wait till i go home and try it out.

2 comments:

Anguraj said...

Boy! I guess your nokia is in trouble now as per the latest news I heard. No wonder last.fm rocked your mobile.

odyssey said...

Yep.. definitely be more careful about the apps that i install on my phone.. especially apps that have words like "last" :-)